Returning this year, HFTP Connect is looking for up to three professionals involved with the hospitality industry who would like to write original and educational blog posts about their Annual Convention experience. Guest bloggers do not have to be professional bloggers; however, must have good writing skills and an interest in sharing their Annual Convention experience.
If you’re interested, please send a brief description on why you would be a good guest blogger to HFTP Public Relations Manager Jessica Blankenship at (Jessica.email@example.com). The application deadline is Friday, September 15, 2017.
- Complimentary Full Conference Registration which includes admittance to all convention activities including: scheduled meal functions; opening party; HFTP Annual Tribute to Success; educational sessions
- Credit as the author of the blog post and links to blogger’s web site, social media accounts, etc
- Three blog posts related to events revolving around the Annual Convention activities (one before the event, one during the week of the convention and one after)
- Follow the HFTP Connect guidelines – each post should run between 400 to 500 words. Click here for the complete list of guidelines
- If official blogger fails to perform the blogger requirements, the blogger will be charged for the amount of the Annual Convention Full Conference Registration ($750 USD)
- HFTP will help bloggers in securing hotel reservations; however, bloggers are responsible for room, tax and incidentals
- Takeaways from education sessions blogger attends
- Blogger experience as an attendee
- Blogger’s favorite parts about the Annual Convention
- Why blogger feels/thinks it’s important to be at the Annual Convention
- Reflection on HFTP membership and its impact as an industry professional
- Discussion of HFTP volunteer opportunities, experience participating in HFTP activities
- Reflection of individuals recognized at the convention
- Why Students Should Attend HFTP Annual Convention
- How Much Do You Actually Know About HFTP’s Annual Convention?
- (#TBT) Throw Back Thursday – Do You Remember Yesterday?
- A Lot to Learn in Three Days, Highlighted by Hospitality
- Viva Las Vegas #HFTPinLV
- Annual Convention 2016 – #HFTPinLV
- Annual Convention 2016: It Is Not Too Late To Register!
Disclaimer: As an association, HFTP may not endorse or promote a product or vendor. HFTP Connect is educational in nature and blog posts must not be sales-oriented. Products or vendors may only be mentioned in an educational format.