HFTP’s core purpose is: “to lead and advance the hospitality profession by providing a forum for continuous learning and knowledge sharing.” As an international hospitality association recognized for promoting education within the industry, HFTP welcomes blog submissions from those who wish to contribute. Blog submissions should be educational in content, and all content should be original to the cited author. Below are the submission instructions and guidelines to follow to be considered for an opportunity to be featured as a blogger on HFTP Connect.
- Reach an international network of hospitality, technology and finance readers
- Receive credit as the author of the published blog post
- HFTP will link to the blogger’s personal website, social media accounts, etc.
- Blog posts published to HFTP Connect, HFTP News as well as various HFTP/HITEC social media outlets including: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (@HFTP), Instagram (HFTP_HITEC)
- Length is approximately 500 words (more or less)
- Blogs should be educational in content, not sales-oriented
- HFTP requires that the blog posts be original content, written by the guest blogger.
- Blogger may repost the blog after the blog is posted on HFTP Connect (with a disclaimer and link indicating the blog post was originally posted on HFTP Connect).
- Postings may not involve information that could give rise to a claim for a violation of the antitrust laws. Specifically, messages are not to involve the following:
- Prices, credit terms or other terms of sale, or what constitutes a “fair” profit level;
- Individual costs, capacity, inventory or sales;
- Individual distribution or marketing information, including territories, customers and suppliers;
- Complaints or disparagement about individual firms, or other actions that might tend to hinder a competitor in any market; or
- Any other unreasonable limitation on competition.
- Postings should not include product or service sales pitches or recommendations.
As an association, HFTP may not endorse or promote a product or vendor. HFTP Connect is educational in nature and blog posts must not be sales-oriented. Products or vendors may only be mentioned in an educational format.
Bloggers can submit content and content proposals for consideration to HFTP Public Relations Manager Jessica Blankenship at firstname.lastname@example.org.