Call for 2019 Official Guest Bloggers
Would you like to join us at one of HFTP’s major events coming up this year and take advantage of its valuable education and networking opportunities — registration complimentary of HFTP®? Do you have an interest in sharing your experiences with other hospitality technology and finance professionals?
We invite you to become a guest blogger for one of these events coming up in 2019: HITEC® Europe, HITEC Minneapolis, the Club Hotel & Controllers Conference, or the Annual Convention.
The Benefits of Blogging
HFTP Connect is currently seeking hospitality industry professionals with some writing experience who would like to attend an upcoming HFTP event and blog about their experiences.
Become an official guest blogger for any of events you see detailed below, and receive:
- Complimentary Full Conference Registration. Check out the individual event websites to see all of the advantages included in each registration.
- Credit as the author of the blog posts with links to blogger’s web site, social media accounts or other site of their choice.
Guest Blogger Requirements
Must write three blog posts (approximately 500 words each) related to event activities and personal experiences. Relevant topics include educational sessions, special conference events, exhibits, speakers, awards and more.
- One pre-conference blog post
- One during-conference blog post
- One post-conference blog post
Submit your blog posts by email on a predetermined schedule to Briana Gilmore, HFTP communications coordinator, at Briana.Gilmore@hftp.org.
Upcoming Events that Need Guest Bloggers
HITEC Europe 2019
April 9–11, 2019 • Palau de Congressos • Palma, Mallorca, Spain
Business and leisure will collide in the best possible way for hospitality professionals at HITEC Europe 2019. Set in the stunning destination of Mallorca, this unparalleled conference will offer attendees a unique combination of superior education and a hospitality technology specific exposition. Sessions are led by industry peers and experts. The expo showcases the latest industry products and services from companies all over the globe.
Deadline to apply to become a guest blogger at HITEC Amsterdam: Friday, March 15, 2019
June 17-20, 2019 • Minneapolis Convention Center • Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
HITEC is the world’s largest hospitality technology show that brings together the brightest minds and latest technologies from around the world to one place. HITEC Minneapolis features four full days of first-rate education and three days of exhibits, where attendees can see the latest industry products and services from more than 350 companies.
Deadline to apply to become a guest blogger at HITEC Houston: Friday, May 3, 2019
Club Hotel and Controllers Conference
June 17-19, 2019 • Minneapolis Convention Center • Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Co-located with HITEC Houston, the Club Hotel and Controllers Conference (CHCC) features two full days of industry-specific education designed to help hospitality controllers and industry experts focus on current and emerging issues, best practices and complex challenges.
Deadline to apply to become a guest blogger at the Club and Hotel Controllers Conference: Friday, May 3, 2019
HFTP Annual Convention
October 23–25, 2019 • Rosen Centre Hotel • Orlando, Florida USA
HFTP’s 2019 Annual Convention offers the education most important to today’s hospitality finance and technology professionals, more than 30 solution providers onsite presenting the latest industry products and services, important association updates, valuable networking opportunities and much more.
Deadline to apply to become a guest blogger at Annual Convention: Friday, August 30, 2019
Other Items Worth Noting
- You do NOT have to be a professional blogger; however, you should have adequate writing skills and an interest in sharing your event experiences and insights.
- If you become a guest blogger but fail to meet the requirements listed above, you will be charged for your event registration.
- We are happy to help you secure your hotel reservation; however, you will be responsible for room, tax and incidentals.
- We will also give you our support to help you in your writing duties, including guidance on interesting blog topics, a thorough in-house review and more.
Get Started Today
If you are interested, please send a message of interest along with any writing samples to Briana Gilmore, HFTP communications coordinator, at Briana.Gilmore@hftp.org.