Earlier this year, the nominating committee — comprising past HFTP Global past presidents, advisory council chairs and chapter presidents — were tasked with picking the HFTP members that would replace the outgoing directors of the HFTP Global Board. After a long day of interviews, the nominating committee was able to narrow down their choices. Without further ado, here is the official slate for the 2015–2016 HFTP Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- HFTP Global President Arlene Ramirez, MBA, CHE, CHAE, principle of ADR Hospitality Consulting
- HFTP Global Vice President Lyle Worthington, CHTP, self-employed consultant
- HFTP Global Treasurer Tim Nauss, CHAE, chief financial officer for Macao Studio City
- HFTP Global Secretary Scot Campbell, CHTP, vice president of IT connectivity and communications for Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- HFTP Global Immediate Past President Daniel Conti, Jr., CHAE, CAM, director of finance for Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place
New Global Directors
- Director Cindy Estis Green, co-founder and chief executive officer of Kalibri Labs
- Director Sherry Marek, vice president of marketing for Datavision Technologies, Inc.
- Director Mark Pate, MBA, CHAE, CHTP, assistant controller and IT director for Highpointe Hotel Corporation
- Director Kaeko Shirasu-Bailey, CPA assurance director for McGladrey, LLP.
In accordance with Article X, Section 3, of the bylaws, should the slate above remain uncontested, the HFTP Secretary will cast a single ballot at the HFTP Annual Business Meeting at the Annual Convention & Tradeshow in Bellevue, WA. The Secretary will then declare the mentioned individuals as duly elected.
Congratulations to another extremely talented and passionate group selected by a hardworking Nominating Committee who will move the association forward!
Interesting, no clubs represented on the board. Where is the direction of HFTP going? Seems to be heavy in the “consultant, independent-small business sector that services hospitality, not necessarily working directly in the hotel, except for Pate, or clubs. Why?
This is a fantastic Slate of Executive Committee Member Board and also the Board of Directors. I know each one of them and each person has amazing strengths that we all at HFTP will benefit from. Their leadership skills and contributions will take HFTP to a new level.
Wow, what an accomplished group of professionals to lead our organization. Good luck and God speed. We are all behind you!
I will strongly recommend Cindy and Sherry, botho f whom worke with me during the days of Hilton International in Washington DC.
Our Association is fortunate to have such a distinguished group of professionals that are willing to offer their time and talents to HFTP. I also offer my good wishes and hope that your tenure on the Board is enjoyable and productive.
What a great line up – HFTP Rocks!
What a great line up – HFTP Rocks! I admire the nominating committee’s decisions – This is a great group to take us forward.
Congrats to you all!
Comments are closed.