Earlier this year, the nominating committee — comprising past HFTP Global past presidents, advisory council chairs and chapter presidents — were tasked with picking the HFTP members that would replace the outgoing directors of the HFTP Global Board. After a long day of interviews, the nominating committee was able to narrow down their choices. Without further ado, here is the official slate for the 2015–2016 HFTP Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- HFTP Global President Arlene Ramirez, MBA, CHE, CHAE, principle of ADR Hospitality Consulting
- HFTP Global Vice President Lyle Worthington, CHTP, self-employed consultant
- HFTP Global Treasurer Tim Nauss, CHAE, chief financial officer for Macao Studio City
- HFTP Global Secretary Scot Campbell, CHTP, vice president of IT connectivity and communications for Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- HFTP Global Immediate Past President Daniel Conti, Jr., CHAE, CAM, director of finance for Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place
New Global Directors
- Director Cindy Estis Green, co-founder and chief executive officer of Kalibri Labs
- Director Sherry Marek, vice president of marketing for Datavision Technologies, Inc.
- Director Mark Pate, MBA, CHAE, CHTP, assistant controller and IT director for Highpointe Hotel Corporation
- Director Kaeko Shirasu-Bailey, CPA assurance director for McGladrey, LLP.
In accordance with Article X, Section 3, of the bylaws, should the slate above remain uncontested, the HFTP Secretary will cast a single ballot at the HFTP Annual Business Meeting at the Annual Convention & Tradeshow in Bellevue, WA. The Secretary will then declare the mentioned individuals as duly elected.