Earlier this year, the nominating committee — comprising past HFTP Global past presidents, advisory council chairs and chapter presidents — were tasked with picking the HFTP members that would replace the outgoing directors of the HFTP Global Board. After a long day of interviews, the nominating committee was able to narrow down their choices. Without further ado, here is the official slate for the 2016–2017 HFTP Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- HFTP Global President Lyle Worthington, CHTP, self-employed consultant
- HFTP Global Vice President Tim Nauss, CHAE, chief financial officer at Macao Studio City
- HFTP Global Treasurer Scot Campbell, CHTP, HFTP global board member
- HFTP Global Secretary Michael Levie, CHTP, executive at citizenM
- HFTP Global Immediate Past President Arlene Ramirez, CHAE, CHE, CHIA, MBA, principal at ADR Hospitality Consulting
New HFTP Global Directors
- Director Stephanie Anderson, CHAE, CPA, chief financial officer at River Bend Golf and Country Club
- Director Laurie Rozeski, CHAE, MBA, controller at Pelican Isle Yacht Club
- Director Derek Wood, managing director at Derek Wood Associates Ltd
In accordance with Article X, Section 3, of the bylaws, should the slate above remain uncontested, the HFTP Global secretary will cast a single ballot at the HFTP Annual Business Meeting at the Annual Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada USA. The secretary will then declare the mentioned individuals as duly elected.
Stay tuned to HFTP’s main webpages: HFTP/HITEC; the world’s first hospitality-specific search engine: PineappleSearch – mobile app available via iTunes App Store and Google Play; HFTP’s official blog: HFTP Connect; HFTP’s industry-specific, informational news sites: HITEC Bytes (technology), HFTP Club Bytes(club), HFTP News (association); and HFTP’s social media sites: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter(@HFTP) and Instagram (HFTP_HITEC) for the latest news.