Earlier this year, the nominating committee — comprising past HFTP Global past presidents, advisory council chairs and chapter presidents — were tasked with picking the HFTP members that would replace the outgoing directors of the HFTP Global Board. After a long day of interviews, the nominating committee was able to narrow down their choices. Here is the official slate for the 2017–2018 HFTP Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- HFTP Global President Timothy Nauss, CHAE, CFO at Macao Studio City
- HFTP Global Vice President Scot Campbell, CHTP, CTO at North American Concerts, Live Nation
- HFTP Global Treasurer Michael Levie, CHTP, CEO at citizenM
- HFTP Global Secretary Mark Pate Sr., CHAE, CHTP, MBA, assistant controller & IT director at Highpointe Hotel Corporation
- HFTP Global Immediate Past President Lyle Worthington, CHTP, CIO at The Student Hotel
- HFTP Global Executive Advisor Jill Burnett, CHAE, CPA, controller at Medalist Golf Club
New HFTP Global Directors
- HFTP Global Director Cindy Braak, SVP and finance business partner, brand, marketing, sales & consumer services at Marriott International, Inc.
- HFTP Global Director Amirul Islam, assistant manager, income audit at Marriott Autograph Collection
- HFTP Global Director Martha Mazzitelli, CHAE+, CHTP+, CFO at Bay Colony Shared Service
- HFTP Global Director Justin Taillon, MBA, PhD, program manager of hospitality & tourism management at Highline College
In accordance with Article X, Section 3, of the bylaws, should the slate above remain uncontested, the HFTP Secretary will cast a single ballot at the HFTP Annual Business Meeting at the Annual Convention & Tradeshow in Championsgate, Florida USA. The Secretary will then declare the mentioned individuals as duly elected.
For the latest news, follow HFTP/HITEC on HITEC Bytes, PineappleSearch, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (@HFTP), Instagram (HFTP_HITEC), Flickr and YouTube. For more information about HITEC Amsterdam, contact the HFTP Meetings & Special Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 (512) 249-5333.