HITEC 2014 is June 23 – 26 in Los Angeles, Calif.
See the information below for details on the opportunity and review posts from past HITEC Guest Bloggers:
HITEC Official Blogger Benefits:
- A Complimentary Full Conference Registration.
- HITEC Press Access – Access to all the education sessions, an Opening Party pass and access to the exhibit hall.
- Internet access in the HITEC Press Room to write blog posts (blogger must have own laptop).
- Credit as the author of the blog post and links to blogger’s web site, social media accounts, etc.
HITEC Official Blogger Requirements:
Four blog posts related to HITEC, see Guidelines for acceptable posts:
- Email blog posts, along with any pictures, to Sara Shafer
- If Official Blogger fails to perform the blogger requirements, the blogger will be charged for the amount of the HITEC Full Conference Registration ($725 USD)
- HFTP will help bloggers in securing hotel reservations; however, bloggers are responsible for room, tax and incidentals.
If you’re interested, please send a brief description on why you would be a good guest blogger and a sample of writing to Sara Shafer.
Deadline for submissions is Monday, April 21.
Disclaimer: As an association, HFTP may not endorse or promote a product or vendor. HFTP Connect is educational in nature and blog posts must not be sales-oriented. Products or vendors may only be mentioned in an educational format.