In today’s technology driven market, business productivity and prosperity has become increasingly dependent on the successful integration of business technology. And, as Asia’s hospitality continues to flourish, HOFEX 2011 — Asia’s leading food and hospitality tradeshow — will continue to attract globally-based attendees who are involved in the decision making process within their companies.
The conference, organized by Hong Kong Exhibition Services Ltd. (HKES), will feature the most comprehensive Hospitality IT exhibition to satisfy the market’s growing demand for the latest technology solutions in facility maintenance, operations, management, marketing and communications, and human resources to name just a few areas. The high-profile exhibition is set to be a rich showcase of food and beverages management systems, POS/POS systems and wireless communications for influential buyers with exceptional purchasing power.
To complement the specialized technology area in HOFEX 2011, HFTP is partnering with HKES to host a brand new conference – the Asian Hospitality Technology Education Conference AHTEC@HOFEX.
With just under two weeks to go until this fantastic conference takes place on May 12th and 13th at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center, below is an updated list of our international speakers, panelists and moderators:
- Carmen Lam – Leisure and Brand Marketing and Sales, Melco-Crown (Macau)
- Charles Reed – CEO, DOCOMO Intertouch (Singapore)
- Chris Gribble B.Bus., CPA – VP and General Manager, Hospitality Solutions – Infor-SoftBrands, Asia Pacific (Australia)
- Dale Johnstone – Partner – Xione Group Limited & Vice Convenor ISO/IEC JTC1 SC27 WG1 (Hong Kong)
- Daniel Lam – Business Development Executive – General Business, IBM Greater China (Hong Kong)
- Dirk Dalichau – Vice President Operation & Development, Miramar International Hotel Management Corp. S.A. (Hong Kong)
- Dirk Dumortier – VP GMO and Verticals Business Development APAC, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (Singapore)
- Eric Du – General Manager, Dragon Hotel (PRC)
- Eric Tsui – Professor of Knowledge Management, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hong Kong)
- Frank Wolfe – CEO, HFTP (USA)
- Gerhard Zimmer – Hotelier (Philippines)
- Grahame Tate – Managing Director, Asia Pacific, IDeaS a SAS Company (Australia)
- Henri Roelings – CEO, Hospitality Net (Netherlands)
- Howard Field – President, Howard Field (UK)
- Howard Tse – Regional Director, Business Development, Enterprise Systems, Micros-Fidelio Asia Pacific (Hong Kong)
- Ingvar Herland – General Research Manager of the Electronic Services Department, Hong Kong Shanghai Hotel
- Les Spielman – Founder, HACL (Hospitality Automation Consultants Limited) (USA)
- Mark Keith – HVS (Hong Kong)
- Mark Page – Director of Sales, Enterprise System – Micros-Fidelio (Australia)
- Matt Mitchell – Vice President of Global Accounts, iBahn (Hong Kong)
- Michael Levie – Founding Partner, citizenM (Netherlands)
- Michael Sacks – Managing Director, Micros-Fidelio, Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- Oliver Winzer – CEO, at-visions – Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- Rajagopal Gampa – Corporate Director of Information Technology, New World Hospitality (Hong Kong)
- Rudi Leung – Director, AGENDA (Hong Kong)
- Sean Seah – Director of e-Commerce, Langham Hospitality Group (Hong Kong)
- Tat Meng Chee – Regional Sales Director – Hospitality, Asia Pacific, Avaya (Singapore)
- Ted Horner – Founder, Horner and Associates (Australia)
- Terence Ronson – Managing Director, Pertlink (Hong Kong)
- Terry Price – Chief Information Officer, Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa (USA)
Apart from the great content that will be covered by the conference, there are numerous networking opportunities – like a unique Welcome Reception at the newly-opened Hotel ICON. And of course, you can also visit the many TECH Exhibits in HOFEX which runs from 11-14 May.
Click here to register, learn more about the conference sponsors, see details on the schedule and more. And be sure to follow AHTEC@HOFEX on Twitter #AHTEC.
Terence Ronson is managing director of Pertlink, based in Hong Kong. He is the chair of the advisory council for AHTEC@HOFEX and previously served on the HITEC Advisory Council. You can follow him on Twitter @terence_ronson or read his Pertlink BLOG.