You Can Now Earn Points Towards HFTP Membership Dues, Registration and More
HFTP is pleased to offer our new Member Rewards Program to reward our most dedicated members.
Here’s how it works:
You’ll receive points for referring new members and earning the CHAE and CHTP designations. These points can be redeemed for event registration fees, certification application fees, or a new membership! Points expire 3 years from the time they are earned.
Prize drawings will be held bimonthly, and all members who have received points through the program are eligible to win! The first drawing for a prize of a Kindle Fire will be held on December 15, just in time for the holiday season.
Since this is a new program, we appreciate your patience as we design the system for our members to view their current rewards points and redeem them for rewards. We plan to have the system in place by December 1, 2011 so that you may login to the My Account page on HFTP.org to view your total accumulated points.
You can begin accumulating points immediately. Visit the Recruit Members page on HFTP.org to provide contact information for a colleague. We’ll mail membership information on your behalf, and list you as the member sponsor. You’ll receive points when/if that individual joins the association.
If you sponsored a new member in September-October 2011, you’ll receive points for those members in your Rewards bank.
Points expire three years after they are awarded.
- New Member Referrals: Members receive 50 points for each new member referred who joins the association.*
- Earn the CHAE or CHTP: Members receive 50 points for earning a CHAE or CHTP designation administered by HFTP.
* New members must have had no affiliation with HFTP for at least one year.
Points may be redeemed as follows.** These values may change after November 1, 2012.
- 100 points: Premium content webinar registration fees
- 150 points: HFTP Young Professional Membership Dues
- 300 points: CHAE or CHTP application fees
- 350 points: HFTP Membership Dues
- 400 points: Club & Hotel Controllers Conference Registration Fees
- 500 points: HITEC Full Registration fees
- 500 points: EHTEC Full Registration fees
- 600 points: Annual Convention Registration fees
** Points are nontransferable and must be redeemed for the total values – no partial submissions will be accepted.
Lillian White is the HFTP director of member services.
You know I like this plan!!!! Good Luck.
Comments are closed.