Building on the idea of bringing everyone together, HFTP is excited to introduce one of its newest additions to the Annual Convention schedule this year: meet ups. For those of you who are wondering what exactly these new “meet ups” entail, let me fill you in.
Next month on Thursday, October 20, 2016, Annual Convention attendees will have the opportunity to join one of three casual “meet ups” offered from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. at various public locations at Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. Three meet up categories offered: 1) Chapter Leaders; 2) Young Professionals; 3) Ask Me Anything (general HFTP meet up).
[ M ] – Meet Members
- Spend time meeting or reconnecting with other HFTP members, and industry peers, as Thursday’s sessions come to an end. Connect with attendees and staff for a chance to ask questions, get to know each other, or simply add to your LinkedIn connections.
[ E ] – Empower Everyone
- HFTP unites thousands of hospitality leaders from across the globe. HFTP enables its members to participate, teach, learn and grow via its available member benefits.
[ E ] – Encourage Education
- These meet-ups will be organized in groups, and encourage topics such as leadership, volunteerism, best practices, career enhancement and more. Attendees will be able to connect with industry professionals at all levels, and potentially learn from leaders who have extensive experience in the industry.
[ T ] – Transform Tomorrow
- Take charge today and transform tomorrow – invest in the future of your career and the hospitality industry at large. HFTP consists of experienced leaders who are dedicated to member services and industry success. Meet the innovative individuals behind HFTP, and learn how you can get involved, participate on a committee and become an industry leader.
[ U ] – Unite Universes
- With a global network of peers, HFTP works with the goal to create a better industry for hospitality professionals worldwide. Unite and uncover challenges in the industry, as well as find solutions to industry problems.
[ P ] – Promote Professionalism
- Elevate your professionalism and demonstrate superior industry performance. Career development and professional growth amongst hospitality professionals is a core part of HFTP’s overall mission.
[ S ] – Socialize & Succeed
- Do not miss your opportunity to connect with HFTP and the industry. Networking is one of the most important benefits of attending HFTP’s Annual Convention – connect, help, mentor and support each other.
HFTP’s Annual Convention is later this month, taking place from October 19-21, 2016 at Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Register now to secure your spot and join the fun!
Stay tuned to HFTP’s main webpages: HFTP/HITEC; the world’s first hospitality-specific search engine: PineappleSearch – mobile app available via iTunes App Store and Google Play; HFTP’s official blog: HFTP Connect; HFTP’s industry-specific, informational news sites: HITEC Bytes (technology), HFTP Club Bytes (club), HFTP News (association); and HFTP’s social media sites: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (@HFTP) and Instagram (HFTP_HITEC) for the latest news.